New Dawn Homecare provides client-centered personal care for loved ones that is or was undertaken by family and friends alone. As care needs increase, however, there are often fewer or no family members capable of providing the specialized and on-going care that is required.
The caregiver we have is now part of our family; she loves my parents and they love her. She is dedicated, endlessly kind, always pleasant, and works extremely hard.
—Catherine, daughter of a New Dawn Homecare client
New Dawn Homecare provides a full range of personal care, home support, nursing and patient attendant services in the comfort and convenience of homes, hospital and long term care settings —7 days a week, 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
Why Choose New Dawn Homecare?
Each individual has unique care needs. Our expertly trained and certified staff can tailor a comprehensive home care program to suit your needs, or the needs of a loved one. Our home care staff are mindful of all of the components and requirements that go into providing comprehensive and fulfilling homecare services. Our staff are committed to giving each and every Homecare client the attention and care they deserve.
The workers are friendly and easy to get along with. I would tell my friends that it would be hard to get any better than New Dawn Homecare Services. My experience has been the very best.
New Dawn Homecare offers:
- Services by professional and experienced caregivers who are certified in First Aid, CPR, Food Hygiene and Teepa Snow's Positive Approach to Care (dementia training)
- Staff who are certified, bondable and fully insured
- Long term, short term and even one-time care that can be as little as 3 hours one time, up to 24 hours, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year
- We are the only Accredited Homecare agency on Cape Breton Island
- We are a registered member of the Nova Scotia Homecare Association
- We are a registered member of the Canadian Homecare Association
- Regular visits with our Client Care Manager to ensure client satisfaction with their care and service
New Dawn Homecare Services
Basic, Advanced & Diabetic Footcare; and Reflexology
Client-Centered Personal Care
Travel to and from appointments
In-Hospital & Long Term Care Setting Private Care
Respite & Companionship
Our friendly Continuing Care Assistants, Home Support Aides, Licensed Practical Nurses and Patient Attendants are here to serve you. We Can Help!
Call our 24 hour phone line at (902) 562-2444 or use the form below to learn more about our services and reasonable rates.
Want to learn more about New Dawn Homecare? You can find our Five Year Strategic Plan by clicking here. If you have questions about the plan or would like more information please contact our Manager, New Dawn Homecare at 902-562-2444 Ext. 3 or by email at email@example.com.